When you first venture into the world of metaphysics and spirituality, the vast amount of information out there can be unbelievably daunting. So when you find a voice out here, that resonates with you, that offers kind guidance and coaching, that helps you, encourages you, shows you that you’re not alone…..you want to shout about it from the rooftops. That’s what todays show is all about.
The Skeptic Metaphysician
Awaken Your Inner Awesomeness - Tools for Spiritual Enlightenment
“Life doesn't have to be such a big struggle. We often make it a bigger struggle than it really needs to be, and that's through our thoughts and through our actions. So when we can learn how to start changing those things, then it makes life a little bit easier for us, which is what it's all about. We didn't come here to be miserable.”
Some topics covered:
- How the concept of Japanese pottery helped solidify the title to her book
- The #1 lesson someone needs to learn to break cycles that are holding us back
- How she uses modalities like EFT, emotional freedom, tapping, mediation, past life regressions, Reiki, psychic readings and hypnotherapy to help people break out of negative cycles
- The power and true value of journaling
- Alternatives to journaling if you hate writing?
- Why its important to not discredit any information given at a reading right way
And much more!
About our Guest:
Melissa Oatman is from Collinsville, Illinois. In addition to teaching German, Melissa is a healer, channeler, spiritual teacher, and intuitive. She hosts Awaken Your Inner Awesomeness, a weekly podcast dedicated to improving lives and deepening spirituality. She is the author of Beautifully Broken, the spiritual woman’s guide to thriving after a divorce or break up.
Mindfulness Matters: A Socio Emotional Approach to Learning
Beautifully Broken: The Spiritual Woman's Guide to Thriving (not Simply Surviving) After a Breakup or Divorce
Like the show? We'd love to hear your thoughts!
Please rate/review the show here:
Skeptic Metaphysician Info: