You've heard the term, but do you really understand the concepts behind Feng Shui? This fascinating deep dive into the science of energy flow, not only in homes but in your body too, will have you changing EVERYTHING!
The Skeptic Metaphysician
Feng Shui - Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life
"Some people call me a home detective. I root out the issue of what makes you have that unwelcoming thing in life. Why do you have it and your next door neighbor doesn't et cetera. Why does this neighborhood have it and the next door neighborhood doesn't? I look at the micro patterns all the way up to the cosmos."
--Karen Rauch Carter
Some topic covered:
- What is Feng Shui?
- Is it magic or science or an art form?
- Why an untidy house can cause strife in your life
- How Feng Shui fits in with quantum physics
- How the words you choose can reveal your specific energetic blockages
- What Feng Shui and acupuncture have in common
- The 2 things that affect cellular health
- The biggest change you can make TODAY to get huge results
- Fascinating success stories of immediately transformed lives through the use of Feng Shui
- How Feng Shui can help our physical bodies, not just our homes
- Can you make things worse by doing it wrong?
And SO! MUCH! MORE!
Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life: How to Use Feng Shui to Get Love, Money, Respect and Happiness
Make a Shift, Change Your Life: Simple Solutions to Transform Your Life from Drab to Fab Now!
About our Guest:
Karen is the national best-selling feng shui author of the book "Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life" (in 9 languages) and "Make a Shift, Change Your Life".
She is the founding principal at The Academy of Exquisite Living where she trains others to become professional feng shui and healthy home consultants.
As well as being an expert and best-selling author in the field of feng shui, her credentials also include being a licensed landscape architect, a certified bau-biology practitioner, a longevity health counselor and a peak performance coach.
Her light-hearted approach to speaking easily motivates her clients and audiences to rethink their day-to-day choices by implementing simple fixes for home, health, relationships and more.
Like the show? We'd love to hear your thoughts!
Please rate/review the show here:
Skeptic Metaphysician Info:
Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@skepticmetaphysicians